[Clip] Replacing " and '

  • It Pin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 1999
      Hi,

      I am a newcomer in this list and a new user of Note Tab. I want to ask a
      simple question: How to replace all " (double quotes) and ' (single quote)
      into empty characters using Clip Programming?

      Please advise,

      It Pin.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Claes Gauffin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 1999
        Hello,

        At 14:27 1999-05-07 +0700, you wrote:
        >I am a newcomer in this list and a new user of Note Tab. I want to ask a
        >simple question: How to replace all " (double quotes) and ' (single quote)
        >into empty characters using Clip Programming?

        This should do it, quite simply:

        ^!Replace """ >> "" TIWAS
        ^!Replace "'" >> "" TIWAS

        Regards /Claes