Re: [Clip] Regular Expressions and NewLine

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 9:29 PM
      Hi Eb,

      > I tried (logically):
      > ^!Replace ^{H="[^;].*"} \1^%NL%;my comment RIS
      > ^!IfError Exit

      Those are not working correctly from a Clip if I am reading it
      correctly. It was reported to Eric awhile back. You will
      probably find they work from the Replace dialog.

      This is from Help which you have probably seen:

      Examples:
      The following examples use the NoteTab Replace dialog box
      (press Ctrl+R to open it). Make sure you tick the "regex box"
      before trying them.

      Changes all H2 tags to H3:
      Find: <H2>{.*}</H2>
      Replace with: <H3>\1</H3>

      Strips trailing blanks from each line:
      Find: ^{.+[^\s]}\s*
      Replace with: \1

      Places each encountered word on a single line (Replace All can
      take quite long on big files!):
      Find: \w*{['$#A-Z0-9]+}\w*
      Replace with: \1\n

      Happy Test'n,