Re: [Clip] Confusing the Parser

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hi Wayne

      > ...the revised NoteTab Reference Outline that I am taking
      > sooooo looong to complete. ;-) (Jody, rest assured I haven't
      > forgotten about it.

      I was starting to wonder. ;) I have been getting with a
      shortened version of your's where I stripped out all the Help
      file stuff only leaving the command/functions and added the ones
      for 4.82.

      I'll send you any syntax problems should I run across any.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe