Re: [Clip] Display colour in Clips

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26 8:04 AM
      Hi Jason,

      >> I think the best you could do with that is make a mess of your
      >> code. :) You would have to use what NoteTab sees as HTML to
      >> highlight (in the Pro version) and wrap all your code with
      >> that for the various colors.
      >
      > That's the only approach I could see (I have Pro), but I
      > shouldn't have to say why that won't work.... ;)

      ... and the reason I worded it the way I did. <g> That is a
      useful trick though for some people like Editors that want to
      have "non-printable" notes in their text. What one does is add
      the file type to HTML Files in Pro's Options. Then, for the
      notes he just <wraps them in arrows> and if the default colors
      are used it shows up in blue. When printing is needed a copy of
      the file is made and then strip all the HTML using the Tool for
      that. A Clip is just right for it. ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...