Search and Replace Clip

  • j@jchandler.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2000
      I need some help with writing a search/replace clip that will do the
      following:

      Wherever there is "INPUT", find the next ">" and replace with " />".

      I am relatively new to clip programming, but not to Notetab. I
      appreciate the help.

      James
    • Eb Guenther
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2000
        Hi j@...,

        >I need some help with writing a search/replace clip that will do the
        >following:
        >
        >Wherever there is "INPUT", find the next ">" and replace with " />".
        >
        >I am relatively new to clip programming, but not to Notetab. I
        >appreciate the help.

        If you are converting to XHTML, try the menu option:

        Modify-->Change HTML Tags-->To XHTML

        It will correct those tags that have no closing tag, and
        insert the "/" before the ">" if missing.

        Cheers,

        Eb
      • lbtbullets
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 22 7:16 PM
          Does anyone have a clip that will do a search and replace across all
          open documents?

          Thanks

          LBT
        • Peter Stagg
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22 7:24 PM
            The find and replace dialogue will do this - do you need this for a
            specific purpose.