Re: [Clip] Dialog boxes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
      Hi Julian,

      > I have been so thrilled with NoteTab ever since I bought it. My
      > life is SO much easier now.

      Yes!

      > How do I automate this so that I don't have to keep typing it
      > in 'Left Margin' and 'Right Margin' Values all the time?

      Try ^$StrReformat

      StrFormat
      ^$StrFormat("Str";LeftMargin;TextWidth;Justify)$

      Returns the "Str" string in specified format. LeftMargin
      determines the number of blank spaces to insert between the left
      margin and the text; TextWidth defines the maximum width of the
      text in each line; Justify is either True or False and determines
      if the text is left and right justified.

      This command is only available in the commercial and trial
      versions of NoteTab.

      Here are some examples:

      ^!Select All
      ^!InsertText ^$StrFormat("^$GetClipboard$";1;62;False)$

      ^!Select All
      ^$StrFormat("^$GetSelection$";5;70;False)$

      ^!Select All
      ^$StrFormat("^$GetText$";1;62;No)$

      ^!Select All
      ^!Set %Text%=^$GetSelection$
      ^$StrFormat("^%Text%";1;62;No)$

      ^!Select All
      ^!Set %Text%=^$GetText$
      ^!InsertText ^$StrFormat("^%Text%";5;50;0)$

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips