Re: [Clip] Is ^c a token?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 11:08 PM
      Hi Piotr,

      >> ^C = Carriage-return ($0D)
      >
      > How come, when NTP recognized it?

      It didn't. It was looking at it from the RegExp point of view
      and not as a CR. So it was seeing "consummables" at the
      beginning of a line because you had ^consummables as the RegExp
      search criteria. It acts the same way with the ^t and ^p tokens.
      They are treated as RegExp when the "R" option is used and
      ignored as tokens. That is why I only posted the three Clips
      last night to show they worked for what you were trying to do.

      When you want a new line or tab, then use the expressions \n and
      \t instead respectively. That is the way I understand it anyway.

      You can write the same thing different ways like these:

      ^!Find "^pconsummables" I

      ^!Find "^consummables" RI
      ^!Find "^[c]onsummables" RI
      ^!Find "\nconsummables" RI