T-SQL clib

  • Bryan Bowman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Hello,

      Does anyone know where I might find a T-SQL Library? I see the
      PL/SQL library on notetab.com so I am surprised that nobody has
      submitted one for Transact-SQL.

      I am just beginning to write stored procedures to distribute some of
      the processing between SQL Server and ColdFusion. It is likely that
      I will be writing some pretty complex sprocs but I just don't have
      the time to design my own library. I would be delighted to
      cooperatively work to produce such a library to distribute to all of
      my fellow Note Tab users.

      Best Regards,
      Bryan J. Bowman