^!Clip BG

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi All,

      H=BG
      ^!Info <^$StrTrim(" ")$B^$StrReplace(" ";;" ";0;0)$G>

      I just thought I would pass that tidbit along to you while I
      was building a script and wanted to check it out. :)

      So you did not like that, eh:?)

      OK, I needed to make this the other day to reverse the
      find/replace sides in a extended character Clip. Nothing special
      and does not work if double quotes are in the data searched.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Switch S&R Sides
      ; Switches the Find and Replace sides in the ^!Replace command
      ; Does not work if double quotes are in the data searched
      ; Last Updated 07/01/2000, Sojourner@..., jody

      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      :Loop
      ^!Find """ S
      ^!IfError End
      ^!Jump Select_End
      ^!Set %Left%=^$GetQuoteBlock(1)$
      ^!Toolbar Cut
      ^!Find "> "" S
      ^!Jump Select_End
      ^!Set %Right%=^$GetQuoteBlock(1)$
      ^!Insert ^%Left%
      ^!Find """" SB
      ^!Insert ""^%Right%""
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!Goto Loop

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      Hmm? Can't use that one either you say.

      This will change the files' icons that you have associated
      with NoteTab. Edits the registry - be careful the lines
      don't get split. I use a big fat red X for my B00 files. ;)

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Change Association Icon
      ; Last Updated 03/04/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ; http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      ; Prompts for file type to add file association icon.

      ; All lines start with the Command code ^! except one ;comment

      ^!SetWizardLabel Caution! This clip changes the system registry!
      ^!Set %FileType%=^?{NoteTab associations only! File type=bak|B00|B01|clb|clh|ctb|fpr|fvr|ini|log|otl|stb|_txt|udt}; %Icon%=^?{(T=O)Icon to use in Windows Explorer and dialogs},0

      ; Makes changes in the registry
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.^%FileType%=NoteTab.^%FileType%
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NoteTab.%FileType%=NoteTab Pro ^%FileType% File
      ^!SaveRegValue HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\NoteTab.^%FileType%\DefaultIcon=^%Icon%

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      H=HelpDelco
      ; converts Help files to rtf. Change your path and get HelpDelco
      ; to use it: http://www.helpmaster.com/zip/helpdc21.zip

      ^!F:\Help2Rtf\HELPDECO.exe ^?[(T=O)==F:\Help2Rtf\NoteTab.hlp /r/m/g/b]

      OK, back to work... :)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...