Re: [Clip] Pictures of Clipbook Librarian.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Charles and All,

      > There is also a screen shot of the "Quickie Librarian" which is
      > an additional clip which comes with the Clipbook Librarian.
      > Some may find that this is the only clipbook management tool
      > that they need, by adding it to their clipbar.

      I also built an easy to use tool for Library management for those
      that don't need some as elaborate and feature rich as The
      Librarian. It is very easy to use and fast. It allows to make
      groups that can be named and put on the Clipbar which can be
      toggled by group or one/more Libraries. There is an option to add
      the Clip to the current Library or copied to the Clipboard where
      one can right click over their Library of choice and choose "Add
      to Clipboard." All of it is done with just a few clicks. Four
      buttons are included at no extra charge. ;) Groups can be easily
      rebuilt by just doing another and naming it the same as the old,
      then delete the old one from the Library. The Clipbar will still
      work provided you used the identical name and same Library.
      Dennis Cummins just tested it for me this morning so I haven't
      put a download for it on my site yet. It can be downloaded from
      here though: http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/libtoggle.zip

      You must buy your own batteries. :)

      I of course put a reference to The Librarian in it so when people
      that do not know about it stumble across Library Toggle that they
      can check out the "real thing." ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...