Pictures of Clipbook Librarian.

  • Charles M. Raine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hi NoteTab Users:

      As a result of a number of queries and requests, I have posted some screen shots of the Librarian and some additional information at:

      http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/libraran.htm

      There is also a link to this page on my NoteTab Clips page:

      http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm

      There is also a screen shot of the "Quickie Librarian" which is an additional clip which comes with the Clipbook Librarian. Some may find that this is the only clipbook management tool that they need, by adding it to their clipbar.

      Enjoy!
      Charlie.

      Charles M. Raine Home Page: http://www.escape.ca/~rainec
      Phone (204) 895-0940 ICQ # 300058
      Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
        Hi Charles and All,

        > There is also a screen shot of the "Quickie Librarian" which is
        > an additional clip which comes with the Clipbook Librarian.
        > Some may find that this is the only clipbook management tool
        > that they need, by adding it to their clipbar.

        I also built an easy to use tool for Library management for those
        that don't need some as elaborate and feature rich as The
        Librarian. It is very easy to use and fast. It allows to make
        groups that can be named and put on the Clipbar which can be
        toggled by group or one/more Libraries. There is an option to add
        the Clip to the current Library or copied to the Clipboard where
        one can right click over their Library of choice and choose "Add
        to Clipboard." All of it is done with just a few clicks. Four
        buttons are included at no extra charge. ;) Groups can be easily
        rebuilt by just doing another and naming it the same as the old,
        then delete the old one from the Library. The Clipbar will still
        work provided you used the identical name and same Library.
        Dennis Cummins just tested it for me this morning so I haven't
        put a download for it on my site yet. It can be downloaded from
        here though: http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/libtoggle.zip

        You must buy your own batteries. :)

        I of course put a reference to The Librarian in it so when people
        that do not know about it stumble across Library Toggle that they
        can check out the "real thing." ;)

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...