Re: [Clip] iso control break in ntp

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 1:46 PM
      Hi Pat,

      > You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the
      > execution of a Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop)."

      > What is the magic key combo?

      Ctrl+Alt. Or Ctrl+Shift+Alt unless Eric was pulling my leg
      although it does work and is suppose to be more powerful. :) I
      cannot tell and I think he ways playing with me and that NoteTab
      is seeing Ctrl+Alt. Sometimes the loops are too fast for you to
      stop them. Ctrl+Alt+Del, then NoteTab is the only way out of them
      that I know of less power down or the Reset button. <g>

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips