iso control break in ntp

  • PatHanneman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      hi!
      The key strokes mentioned in the help file, pause but do not break a clip that is stuck in a loop.

      "Useful tip when testing Clip code:
      You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the execution of a Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop)."

      Control+Break doesn't work.

      What is the magic key combo?

      pat
    • Eb Guenther
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
        Hi PatHanneman,

        >The key strokes mentioned in the help file, pause but do not break a clip
        >that is stuck in a loop.
        >
        >"Useful tip when testing Clip code:
        >You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the execution of a Clip
        >(especially useful when stuck in a loop)."

        Works for me, though sometimes you have to hold the keys down
        long enough for a clip to finish something before the keyboard
        is read.

        Eb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
          Hi Pat,

          > You can use the "Ctrl+Alt" key combination to stop the
          > execution of a Clip (especially useful when stuck in a loop)."

          > What is the magic key combo?

          Ctrl+Alt. Or Ctrl+Shift+Alt unless Eric was pulling my leg
          although it does work and is suppose to be more powerful. :) I
          cannot tell and I think he ways playing with me and that NoteTab
          is seeing Ctrl+Alt. Sometimes the loops are too fast for you to
          stop them. Ctrl+Alt+Del, then NoteTab is the only way out of them
          that I know of less power down or the Reset button. <g>

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips