Search Disk

  • Alan Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 5:30 AM
      Hi Jody

      Regarding your wish that clip language should be able to do all Search
      Disk stuff (which would be useful yes)...

      Is it nonetheless possible after calling the Search Disk dialogue via
      ^!Toolbar Search Disk to have cliplangue fill in the appropriate
      fields?

      Ive tried to find a way. On opening the Search Disk dialogue Shift+Tab
      takes you to the tabs and rightarrow selects the replace option, but
      the clip goes into abeyance when the SD dialogue appears so I dont
      think it can be done using ^!Keyboard either

      If anyone knows any differently I'd be glad to hear!

      Best regards,
      Alan
      mailto:alwilli@...