[Clip] Re: Get decimal value of asci characters

    Message 1 of 24 , May 1, 1999
      Hi Kay

      >> No-go:
      >> ^$StrDelete("abcdefghi";"4";"3")$

      >It's one of those 'programming' things. Quotes go with
      >'strings' (a bunch of letters) but not with numbers

      Thank's! I will apply that soooomeday when I find the time
      to list them all and compare the differences. I'd imagine
      there is some logic behind why Eric did it the way he did
      and that could be just what you pointed out. :) It would
      take an ol' DOSie (private joke) to know that though. <g>

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
      http://www.notetab.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • RS
      Message 2 of 24 , May 1, 1999
        Hi Kay,

        At 01:54 AM 04/30/99 -0500, you wrote:

        >I'm intrigued :) Has 'coming in April' changed to 'coming
        >soon'?

        By now, it definitely has! -:)

        A beta version will be available from my page in the following days.

        ( I didn't see this posting before. I'd have answered you sooner...)

        Regards,

        RS

        Have you ever dreamed of...
        a Professional Clip Editor for NoteTab?