Server Logs From NTB-HTML

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000
      Hey Clippers!

      I asked this on the NTB-HTML list, but no answers yet.

      Does anyone have any clips they use for getting information out of
      Web Server Logs? The non-profit I web master for is going to a new
      web host, and we will have access to the logs. I am researching
      options for working with the logs. I can probably write a clip(s) to do
      it, but if anyone already has such, or Perl or Gawk scripts that they
      use in NoteTab, that would be good too.

      I have looked on the web, and what I have found so far appears to
      only work if you can run it on the server, or have a lot of money. If
      anyone knows of a good freeware program to work with web logs,
      let me know via PRIVATE email.

      TIA!

      Larry Hamilton mailto:Larry_H@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/