FTP clip

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2000
      Charlie,

      I have not had much time for clip writing. How are things with the
      FTP clip? I have too many irons in the fire, and do not seem to
      focus on any one of them very well lately. I have some time
      consuming projects for work, and otherwise that do not leave me
      time to "play". Even though what I do with NoteTab applies to many
      other things I do.

      Larry Hamilton mailto:Larry_H@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com