on open error

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hi

      Is there away around the on open error??

      What I want is for notetab to open a document and just ignore the
      error that a line exceeds maximum length and OK it and just carry on.

      TIA
      Steve
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
        Hi Steve,

        > Is there away around the on open error??
        >
        > What I want is for notetab to open a document and just ignore
        > the error that a line exceeds maximum length and OK it and just
        > carry on.

        NoteTab will only let you turn off certain predetermined prompts
        using the feature in Options to Display prompts. Long paragraphs
        is not one of the. You could possibly build a script to do it
        though. I think it would be better to just download NoteTab
        Light to open those files with. http://www.notetab.com

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
        mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...