Re: [Clip] Sorts

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi Ronald,

      > I have them sorted by auction nr. I would like to be able to
      > select various variables and have the list resort in case I
      > need to find a username or e-mail address. Is this possible?

      Look in my NoteBlock and there is a Clip that will reorder
      delimited fields.

      All fixed now and better than before. If you don't use a field
      in the wizard it will not be added to the output. In other
      words, if you have 6 fields in a tab delimited file and really
      only want four of them, but also reorder you might make it field:
      2, 4, 1, 3 omitting 5 and 6 from the out output. I did not make
      an option for it to sort, but maybe I will add that now. :) I
      leave it as a surprise if I do. Read the ReadMe above "ReOrder
      Fields be a longer explanation. (The extra delimiters are no
      longer inserted at the end of the line.)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/noteblock.zip

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...