[Clip] Re: Comments in clips

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27 12:57 AM
      Kay Roath wrote:
      > Same way you do in a document with In-Context.
      > H=whatever
      > ^$StrReplace("^%nl%";"^%nl%;^%Space%";"^$GetSelection$";False;False)$

      Another method would be: Use the bullet char.
      Set your bullet char to the comment char and then you can
      type ctrl-shift-b to comment out things.

      Most of the time I have it set to # for my awk scripts.

      Nicole
      --
      Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
      as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ntb-clips