Processing directory of files: Solved probs, Regex woes continue

  • Alan Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Hi ntb-clips,

      Further to my cry for help yesterday, Im pleased to report that I have
      made some strides in choosing the directory and processing files in
      turn.

      However my regular expression search and replace woes continue.

      Does anyone have some advice on using regex in notetab so that it
      performs as intended?

      Specifically, as I mentioned in last post, I wish to choose every
      instance of "<!--.*-->" with ""

      I hope Ive got the syntax right. the period should represent any
      character and the asterisk should represent zero or more of any
      character.

      Best regards,
      Alan
      mailto:alwilli@...