Re: [Clip] Multiple Choice Clip Wizard

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2000
      Hi Sky,

      > H=MyWordPics
      > ^!Append %MyWordPics%=^%WordList^%Index%%^%nl%

      In the Clip I sent I thought perhaps you might have wanted your
      words in a different format than all on a new line. It is done
      on the Append line above.

      ; Adds a space after each word and no new line.
      ^!Append %MyWordPics%=^%WordList^%Index%%^%Space%

      ; Adds a comma followed by a space after each word and no new line.
      ^!Append %MyWordPics%=^%WordList^%Index%%,^%Space%

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips