Re: [Clip] Basic Clip Basics

    Message 1 of 15 , May 1 4:34 PM
      Hi Stephen,

      > And the term 'ClipBook' is resigned to be of historical
      > interest only,

      I can't imagine NoteTab without the Clipbook. Your line
      there even brought a sadness about me. :(

      There would be so much work to do at this stage also, hundreds
      and hundreds of sites and reviews would be obsolete. I just
      can't image NoteTab without *thee* Clipbook.

      (I do think you had some good terminology though FWIW.)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips