Re: [Clip] Clip to Generate Commandline Parameters for NoteTab

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hey Clippers,

      On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 22:48:37 -0500 "Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr."
      <lmhamilton@...> writes:
      > I have finally corrected a clip I developed to generate NoteTab
      > commandlines.

      I thought of a problem with my clip last night. Unless you copy the clip
      FillLibraryList from the NoteTab Utilities Library, this clip will not
      work. To keep it simple change from a ^!Clip command, to a ^!FarClip
      command. I tested and it works. See Note Below.

      > ---------< start clip >---------
      > H="NoteTab CommandLine"
      > ;Larry Hamilton, Jr. <lmhamilton@...>
      > ;04/29/2000, 10:33:21 PM
      > ^!SetListDelimiter=|
      > ^!Set %path%=^$GetAppPath$
      > ;I have both Standard and Pro, and in the same directory, this could
      > easily be modified for Light, or for only one version of NoteTab.
      > ^!Set %pgm%=^?{NoteTab
      > Version?==Standard^=NoteTab.exe|_Pro^=NotePro.exe}

      Here is the problem: Either copy FillLibraryList from the Utilities Clip
      library, to the same library as this clip, put this clip in the Utilities
      Library, or change to:
      ^!FarClip Utilities:FillLibraryList

      > ^!Clip FillLibraryList

      <snip>