Re: [Clip] Turning on the light

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2000
      "Paul M. King" wrote:

      > Hi Class:
      >
      > The first five watt bulb lit up for me when I saw clearly
      > the relation between the clip editor and the document
      > editor...
      >
      > A ten watt bulb will light up when I write my first useful clip
      > and I'm close enough to taste it now.
      >
      > I am curious about when the switch snapped on for others.

      My first multi-watter came when I put together my first newbie clip to
      prettify a highlighted paragraph, one I still use daily...

      H="Paragraph fixer"
      ^!ToolBar Join Lines
      ^!ToolBar Split Lines
      ^!Jump Line_start

      Ah... from such small beginnings... My clips are primarily to do text
      and document manipulation, and NoteTab is such a ready and willing
      helper. Yet, not a day goes by where I don't think "I wonder if I
      could do [fill in the blank] using NoteTab"? And off I go.

      That's how it started for me, 2 years ago...

      oOOo-(_)-oOOo