Re: [Clip] link management [2]

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi Wayne, Eric, All,

      On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:03:56 +0200 "Eric G.V. Fookes"
      <fookes@...> writes:
      > Hi Wayne,

      <snip>

      > Under Windows 95, 2000, and NT4, (I don't know about Win98) there is
      > a little program called FTP.exe that can handle most of the basic
      > tasks through simple scripts. I've developed a Clipbook library that
      works
      > under the upcoming NoteTab 4.82. It will let you upload/download/delete

      > one or more remote files, as well as allow opening files in NoteTab and

      > saving changes to the remote server. Although I haven't tried it, it
      should
      > also be possible to check whether a file exists on a remote computer or

      > not.

      I previously mentioned that I was developing an outline based on what I
      found on the web about the Windows ftp.exe.

      Well, it is "done", and can be found at my web site:

      http://notlimah.tripod.com/

      My NoteTab Page:

      http://notlimah.tripod.com/notetab.htm

      Direct Download:

      http://notlimah.tripod.com/files/FTP_Notes.zip

      Any additional information that anyone may have, let me know via PRIVATE
      e-mail, and I'll add it to the list. Most of it is just information I
      copied from the web, with attribution to the site I got it from.

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com