Re: [Clip] clip families [2]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi Charles and All,

      At 07:23 PM 04/29/2000 -0500, you wrote:
      >Hi Michael:
      >
      >Charles Raine here, the co-author of the Clipbook Librarian. Sorry for not
      >replying sooner. Sometimes there are almost too many helpful people on
      >these lists and tend to overwhelm new users with helpful comments. As Larry
      >Thomas later pointed out, you don't need to run the "Convert" clip. Even if
      >you had run it, it would have done nothing to the files on your system
      >since you had never use the Librarian before. The purpose of the "Convert"
      >clip was to convert the method used to hide clipbooks from the library bar
      >only once, and that was why it deleted itself.

      I goofed on my previous post about convert.clb being a duplicate of an
      existing library. In private email, I found out from Jody that the
      convert.clb that comes with NoteTab is an old file that came with version
      4.5x and it is now obsolete. It has been replaced by Utilities.clb. Sorry
      for the confustion.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...