Re: [Clip] List Tone

  • Michael Gerholdt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      We try not to mention this kind of stuff too much, Wren, 'cause it might go
      to his head.

      Exceptions are at Christmas time or something when we just can't help being
      even nicer than usual.

      Even then, though, we're rather measured and restrained in our appreciation.

      Regards,
      Michael Gerholdt
      SUNY College at Fredonia

      > After having been away a while and having seen what happens
      > on other lists, I have new appreciation for the nice people
      > who frequent these lists.

      <snip>

      > I think it's all Jody's fault. He's responsive and
      > sets nice tone. Everyone else follows his lead and
      > it's great!!
      >
      > Hope you appreciate him (like we appreciate your software)

      We do appreciate Jody, but I think that to compare him to NoteTab is just a
      bit overstating it. :<)

      just kidding, in case anyone wonders . . .