List Tone

  • Wren McMains
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi Eric,

      After having been away a while and having seen what happens
      on other lists, I have new appreciation for the nice people
      who frequent these lists. (On other lists/newsgroups
      people are nasty to each other, those responsible for
      the product think the customers are idiots, etc., etc.)

      I think it's all Jody's fault. He's responsive and
      sets nice tone. Everyone else follows his lead and
      it's great!!

      Hope you appreciate him (like we appreciate your software)
      --even if he does think he gets paid based on the number
      of lists he starts ;)

      -Wren

      Yes Jody, I know this belongs in Off-Topic, but I also
      wanted to thank all the others who have answered my dumb
      questions while I've been trying to get back up to clipping
      speed.