Re: [Clip] clip families

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2000
      Hi Michael,

      At 10:39 PM 04/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:
      >> The link to my NoteTab Clipbook Libraries Page is:
      >>
      >> http://www.escape.ca/~rainec/notetab.htm
      >>
      >> I would recommend the version for NoteTab 4.8.
      >> Charlie.
      >

      >Hi, Charlie,
      >
      >Looks like your clip is what I was looking for (and half-remembering).
      >
      >One question I have about it ... the first clip you run does its work and is
      >then self-deleting; what about when you add new libraries? Don't the new
      >ones need the same operation?

      Your copy seems to work differently from mine. My copy does not delete
      anything. I have version 2.01 which is a file called _+Config+_.clb and it
      created a file for me called _+Librarian+_.clb which contains the groups
      that I created. The second file opens and closes the libraries as I wish
      and the first/original file allows me to do maintenance on the second such
      as creating or removing groups or adding or deleting clipbooks from the
      group or groups as I wish.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...