[Clip] Happy Campers

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 1999
      Hi All,

      You all are putting me to sleep you have been so quite
      lately. I suppose no news is good news and everybody
      is happy with their ver. 4.6a like me.

      H=Browser Toy
      ; Can be useful though - try an image folder.
      ; Last updated - guess. 8?D
      ^!URL file:///^?[Which drive=c]|/

      H=Edit.IniFile
      ^!SetWizardTitle Do not forget the exclamation mark!
      ^!SetWizardLabel After editing "Save As..." !NotePro.ini or !NoteTab.ini
      ; Long Line.
      ^!Set %Open%=^?{==_^$GetAppPath$NotePro.ini|^$GetAppPath$NoteTab.ini}; %Find%=^?{(H=20)Open at==Application|Options|TabBar|Clipbook|OutlineList|FileList|RestoreWindows|Toolbar|Printing|ClipValues|QuickList|ClipInfo|FileFilters|DirectoryList|AutoLoad|AutoLoad_1|History|FindDialog|ReplaceDialog|SearchFiles|UrlList}

      ^!Open ^%Open%
      ^!Jump Doc_End
      ^!Find ^%Find% B

      Enjoy!