[Clip] Re: Address change

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 1999
      Hi Len,

      >Jody, we really need a method to change our address without
      >having to unsubscribe and resubscribe.
      >Reconnecting to the NTB list went very smoothly but getting
      >on the Clips list was frustrating. Took a number of posts to
      >the list and several to Jody to get on.

      What messed it up about getting on to the Clips list was you
      orignally tried to post to Ntb-Users. I have that up there
      still for old members trying to get back on and still waiting
      for eGroups to get back with me on moving the old archives over
      before I delete the list.

      Send an empty post to:
      (You must send from the address you subscribed with - set
      that in the reply to section of your mail program. You may
      also do it on the web.)

      Subscribe:
      The NoteTab Basic List: NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List: Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...