find quoted text in a directory

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      Didn't I see a clip here about a month or so ago for finding quoted text in
      the files in a directory?

      I have looked through the messages and cannot recognize it.

      Lloyd
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2000
        Hi Jody,

        My find and replace disk finally decided to work. I sure don't know what I
        had been doing differently. I guess today was just my day.

        Lloyd
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2000
          Hi Lloyd,

          > My find and replace disk finally decided to work. I sure don't
          > know what I had been doing differently. I guess today was just
          > my day.

          I guess you mean Search Disk. I did not know your's was not
          working, at least I don't remember it. If you had wrote me,
          please do not wait for more than a couple days without writing
          again. I normally answer mail within 24 hours, most the time
          sooner. I'm glad it is working again. You must have held your
          mouth right this time before pressing OK. ;)

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips