Re: [Clip] previusly focused

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hi Jody,

      >Didn't the Clip do almost what you wanted that I sent?

      Well, I didn't see the clip, since I didn't scroll below the "schönen Tag".
      I've better learn to view the whole mail!

      I'll check it out properly tomorrow (far beyond bed time here). I think it
      does fairly the same as mine but probably in a more intelligent manner.

      Lotta
      saying good night and promising to read whole mails hereafter