FtpZip Library (Harvey S.)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 9:30 PM
      Hi All,

      I am trying to get in touch with Harvey for the past few days who
      has been testing my latest FtpZip Library. It now supports
      Ws_Ftp Pro if anybody is interested in testing:

      Last update on 04-03-2000 This version has been tested with:

      Ws_Ftp Pro v6.05 and Ws_FtpLE v5.08/v4.04.
      NoteTab version 4.6a and above.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/zip/ftpzip.zip

      Harvey,

      I have been sending you replies to your messages to your bigfoot
      account and some come back. I have been receiving your posts in
      regards to my Ws_Ftp Library, but it appears by your posts that
      you have not received any of mine. Please send me another eMail
      address to reach you with. mailto:KJB1611@...

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...