Re: [Clip] previusly focused

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > Well, I'll trot on to the next stumbling block...

      Didn't the Clip do almost what you wanted that I sent? I see you
      wanted it to go back to the clip you did the copying from. Call
      you need to do to the one I sent is after the line that puts the
      selection on the Clipboard get the DocIndex (tab number) you are
      in like I did the other, but put it into a different variable.
      At the bottom of the clip put a paste and save in the
      ^!SetDocIndex ^%YourVariable% and you will be switched back. Put
      a ^!SetScreenUpdate Off at the start of the Clip and it will all
      be transparent to you. Put it on the Clipbar next and you will
      be set. :)

      I still thing Paste board is the route to take, but you have your
      reasons not to do that. You can also do an OnClipboardChange and
      ^!AppendToFile instead. then every week or so (LOL) open your
      file up to see what you have been saving. <g>

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips