Re: [Clip] previusly focused

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > Ctrl+G does nothing for me.

      >> I forgot to mention ^!Document [First|Prev|Next|Last],
      >
      > Been there, too. They do what they should, but not what I want.
      > Perhaps there isn't such a creature?

      No, there is not, not something that NoteTab does automatically anyway.

      > Tend to have breadcrumbs under mine, but I've pressed them real hard.

      You should have seen me literally pounding on a few last week to
      get them to work before I cleaned the rootbeer and coffee out,
      perhaps some crumbs too. <g>

      > Haben Sie einen schönen Tag, herr Jody!

      Yup ;)

      H=SetPasteDoc
      ; first click on the doc you want to use to paste into.
      ; copy text from another doc, paste into doc you are switch to.
      ; switch out of the Library to clear the variables
      ^!IfTrue ^%DocIndexSet% Skip_2
      ^!SetClipboard ^%Empty%
      ^!Set %DocIndexSet%=1; %DocIndex%=^$GetDocIndex$
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetSelection$
      ^!SetDocIndex ^%DocIndex%

      Have you ever heard of the Paste Board?
      How about OnClipBoardChange? :)