RE: [Clip] previusly focused

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 5:22 PM
      Hi Lotta,

      >Is there a Clip Command, or Keyboard Shortcut, that gets the previously
      >focused document back in focus?
      >
      >(What I'm trying to do is copy selected text/paste in other doc./go back to

      >first doc. irrespective of where on the tab bar the first doc. is
      situated.)

      In your clip, as you're in each document for which you want the position
      remembered, set a variable to the contents of the ^$GetDocIndex$ function,
      which "Returns the index position of the active document." Then to return to
      any doc you've done this for, use the ^!SetDocIndex command, which
      "Activates the document at the specified position in the tab bar." (Document
      Management Help topic)

      Example:

      ^!Set %Doc1%=^$GetDocIndex$
      then later