NoteTab sites updated - need your help

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hi all,

      After many days of thinking and hard work, I've just finished redesigning
      the NoteTab Web sites. Hope you all like the new face. However, I do need
      your help to determine if I have the latest version of your libraries. If I
      don't have your latest creation, then please sent it to me as an e-mail
      attachment packaged in a .zip file to <clipbook@...>. Also, I have
      links to Web pages that offer resources for NoteTab. If you have a link
      that needs correcting, or that should be added to the list, then please
      send me the appropriate information.

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes