[Clip] Clips Working Great (was build a clipbar)

  • Alan Cummings
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Jody and Ray:

      I suppose my email must somehow have put a space at the end of each line in
      the clips.

      All I did was simply delete a space at the right hand end of each line (all
      lines inside the clips had the space which needed to be deleted).

      Now, all of Jody's and Ray's clips regard the Build a Clipbar subject work
      really great, no more error whatsoever.

      Yay! Yip Yip Yahoo! Success. Now I can do what I want which is
      customize/personalize my access to my libraries via the clipbar and also now
      too using the attributes (H and -H) of library bar .clb library file(s) and
      its buttons.

      I'll be experimenting with Eric's Sample Code library (hands on does it best
      for me regard learning) and studying Kay's Intro To Clip Programming and
      watching these emails. As far as making clips goes, if I have missed
      anything regard tutorial or any sort learning devices please inform me what
      and where.

      Thanks much for the great help. Alan.