[Clip] Re: [NTB] Changing clipbook without opening

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      At 05:23 PM 3/20/1999 +0100, you wrote:
      >Good idea! Here's a better version that will work no matter where NoteTab
      >was installed:
      >
      >---------< start clip >---------
      >H="Change Clipbooks"
      >^!LoadLibrary ^?{(T=O;F="Clipbook Libraries (*.clb)|*.clb")Select a
      >library=^$GetLibraryPath$}
      >---------< end clip >-----------

      It took a bit of changing around and running the clip in different forms
      but I finally figured out that F="Clipbook Libraries (*.clb) before the
      pipe (|) places the string "Clipbook Libraries (*.clb)" into the "File
      Types" dialog and *.clb after the pipe (|) limites the files displayed in
      the selection window to those with a clb extension. I already knew about
      ^$GetLibraryPath$. I just did not think to use it until after I posted the
      clip to the list.

      Thanks Eric.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Nicole Simon
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 22, 1999
        Lawrence R. Thomas wrote:
        > You are welcom. The only way I know To keep a clipbook in the top ten is
        > to start the name with a number: 1 Launch.clb, 2 Otltools.clb, 3 Test.clb,
        > 4 Format.clb .... etc.

        Another advantage: You directly see the number which you have to choose.
        Disadvantage: You totally get mixed up when one new clb (like a ~0??.*)
        get's in your way ;))

        Nicole
        --
        Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
        as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ntb-clips