[Clip] Re: [NTB] Sounds - my conclusion so far

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Ray, Brenda, All,

      > If Jody sees even one command or function on the Basic list,
      > watch out for his wet noodle!

      Yeppers says the mean unfair moderator!-)

      > ^!Sound ^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav

      This will play System Sounds:

      ^!Sound SystemHand
      ^!Delay 10
      ^!Sound Exclamation

      This will run the software you have .wav associated with:

      ^!"^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav"

      This will play it by a specified program:

      ^!"D:\PROGRAMS\IView\i_view32.exe" "^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav"

      This will play kookoo twice:

      ^!"^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav"
      ; adjust delay...
      ^!Delay 20
      ^!"^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav"

      This will play kookoo, open a gif of Eric, and take you to my
      outdated Five Grits page where the gif is also located:

      ^!Sound "^$GetSoundPath$kookoo.wav"
      ^!"G:\Sites\MySites\notetab\image\eric.gif"
      ^!Url www.sureword.com\notetab\html\5grits.html

      This will play a 8+MB mpg of Eric receiving one of his
      awards at the 1999 Shareware Industry Conference:

      ^!"H:\Fookes Software\Eric@..."

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...