[Clip] Re: Clips Working (was Build a Clipbar)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Alan,

      >The email address of mine with problem: acummings_@...

      Unsubscribe that one and subscribe it again if you still want to
      use it instead.

      >Yay! Yip Yip Yahoo! Success. Now I can do what I want which is
      >customize/personalize my access to my libraries via the clipbar
      >and also now too using the attributes (H and -H) of library bar
      >.clb library file(s) and its buttons.

      Glad to hear it!

      Please try to remember not to send formatted eMail to the lists
      in the future. I realize you have not been doing that. (HTML,
      Styled text, ect. Please send in plain text only.)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips