[Clip] Re: the html template

  • Richard Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2000
      Hi Ray,

      Jody was right! (Thanks Jody.) Jody said I should get on this list to
      learn this stuff.

      >Search for <body> and you'll see that the BODY wizard is called for by
      ^!FarClip HTML:Body. So remove or comment
      >out (;) that line and you're almost there.
      >Right above that you can see the <head> section, so just paste your three
      >lines in the appropriate spot. You'LL want to follow Eric's lead and
      convert
      >your CR/LFs to tokens (^p). Then just save the file and test your
      changes!

      Ray, you nailed it on the first try, thank you. The fog is beginning to
      lift and all those odd words, symbols, etc. are starting to make sense.

      I did what you suggested and it worked to perfection.

      Thanks again,
      Richard
      "It is easy to fly. You simply throw yourself at the ground and miss." -
      Douglas Adams