[Clip] Intro to NoteTab Clip Programming

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2000
      The 4.8 free version of the Intro is now available at
      http://sure2.com/notetab.shtml

      Any comments or suggestions should be sent to me personally
      or to the beta list. If you're a previous Intro user &
      didn't get the earlier notice, my apologies.....a number of
      them got returned as undeliverable :(

      PS: anyone who linked to the Intro page using the bigfoot
      redirect may continue to use that url.

      I hope you enjoy the songs a couple of my grandkids did!
      (one on main page at http://sure2.com & other on NoteTab page)

      --- Grandma Kay ---