[Clip] Re: line lengths in FormatEmail

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      > By Jove, I think I really have it. It is nothing more than the
      > save command that one uses when he closes the right pane. It's
      > on the drop down menu. Gad what a lot fuss over nothing.

      I don't know why you couldn't do a regular Save on the Clip.

      All these should save a an edited clip when the Clip Editor
      [Clips] is open. the last will save it at anytime.

      Save from the icon
      File | Save
      Ctrl+S
      Right click over Clipbook and choose "Save Now."

      There is also a feature in Options | Clipbook to save without
      prompting. If you do not have it checked and switch to another
      Library, you will be prompted to save the Library. You will not
      be prompted if you have it checked.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...