[Clip] Re: Get and Dial DUN Connection

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hey Ray, Clippers!

      I am sending Ray the information privately, but one piece may be of
      general interest:

      I also found more Window's Registry sites (or any site on any topic)
      using the Google search facility (www.google.com). I like the way it
      combines information on various web sites from most of the more popular
      search engines. I often find what I am looking for in the first few hits
      it returns.

      On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 02:48:07 -0500 "Ray Shapp" <rayshapp@...>
      writes:
      > Larry
      >
      > I also would like a link to the place where you found command line
      > parameters for rundll32.exe. Please send to rayshapp@...
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Ray Shapp

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...