[Clip] Re: jody's eMailToOtl.clb

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hi Pat,

      > this is a great library - btw.

      I'm surprised it still works after all this time.

      > one person has several folders and would like to have the
      > browse part of the clip, to go open a file, list each folder in
      > a menu. but they don't want to see code.

      Look in my DirStuff and in just about every clip there is code
      that allows a default BrowseTo and a pulldown list with 9 default
      paths which is ignored if the browse is used. You will need to
      look at the setup clip as well which will make a ini file and
      store their paths in it. Setup can be run again to change the
      default paths.

      Why don't you get it working that far and then post the next
      question. When people write with a number of things to do it
      confuses me, especially if not done by the number.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips
    • Norma
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2000
        At 02:44 PM 3/7/00, you wrote:
        >hi, jody,
        >this is a great library - btw. I've been using it for digests, not
        >mailboxes but one file text file per digested mail. it's great since the
        >digests get big.

        Where is this library located at? I would be interested in it. I checked
        Jody's site and the Clipbook libraries on the Notetab site, but didn't find
        it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough (possible). Thanks,

        Norma
      • PatHanneman
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2000
          At 03/07/2000 , Norma wrote:
          >At 02:44 PM 3/7/00, you wrote:
          >>hi, jody,
          >>this is a great library - btw. I've been using it for digests, not mailboxes but one file text file per digested mail. it's great since the digests get big.
          >
          >Where is this library located at? I would be interested in it. I checked Jody's site and the Clipbook libraries on the Notetab site, but didn't find it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough (possible). Thanks,

          hi, norma, it's in jody's snatch-a-clip
          http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/snatchclp.html

          I'm rewriting it for use with recipe digests and the mctagit.clb

          or i hope to... ;-)

          pat

          health-e-cooking!
          Pat Hanneman http://home.earthlink.net/~kitpath/
          Home of the Mastercook Resource Network (MC's Rn)
        • Norma
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2000

            >hi, norma, it's in jody's snatch-a-clip
            >http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/snatchclp.html
            >
            >I'm rewriting it for use with recipe digests and the mctagit.clb
            >
            >or i hope to... ;-)
            >
            >pat
            >
            >health-e-cooking!
            >Pat Hanneman http://home.earthlink.net/~kitpath/
            >Home of the Mastercook Resource Network (MC's Rn)

            Thanks, and your idea sounds great!

            Regards,
            Norma