[Clip] Delete a Clip

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      Hi All,

      There has been a few times Clippers ask if we can delete a Clip
      from a Clip. Here's there that will do it from the Clipbar. I
      normally have a number of Clips scattered in a few Libraries that
      are titled with garbage such as: vghjcv, dfh, gyuig. It is when
      I am testing or make a Clip and use it, but never get around to
      naming it - I just hit some keys for the name. Anyway, any one
      of the Clips below makes it real easy to delete Clips from the
      Clipbar because you can have the Clip editor open and just click
      one time. Just right click over a clip you want to delete if the
      Clip editor is not focused and then click on the button.

      Have fun!-) nite...

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=DelClip No warning, no save.
      ; Last Updated 03/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetFocus Clipbook
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F10 D Enter Down

      H=Del Clip Short warning after delete, no save.
      ; Last Updated 03/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!SetFocus Clipbook
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F10 D Enter Down
      ^!StatusShow Trashed!
      ^!Delay 5

      H=Delete Clip Prompts if Clip Editor not focused...
      ; Last Updated 03/05/2000, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!ClearVariable %Focus%
      ^!ClearVariable %cEditor%
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsClipDoc$ GetIt
      ^!Set %Focus%=^$GetDocIndex$; %cEditor%=1
      ^!SetFocus ClipEdit
      ^!SetFocus Clipbook
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F10 E

      ^!Skip The Clip Editor was not focused for you to view the Clip. Do you still want to delete this Clip?
      ^!Goto End

      :GetIt
      ^!SetFocus Clipbook
      ^!Keyboard Shift+F10 D Enter Down
      ^!IfFalse ^%cEditor% End
      ^!SetDocIndex ^%Focus%
      ^!Prompt The Clip Editor was left open and unsaved. Focus it to delete more Clips, or...

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab