[Clip] Re: PHP clip library??

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2000
      freimut@... wrote:
      >I wonder if anybody wrote a PHP clip library? I did not found any
      >message about it and would like to use/test it.

      I started but have neglected it.

      I can offer to you:
      DoQoutes
      __________________
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      Language constructs
      for
      require()
      strlen

      Regular expression functions
      ereg[i]: regular expression match
      ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

      :o)
      Nicole

      --
      Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
      "Streiche Schätzchen, setze Dummchen und es passt."
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
        Hi Jody,

        > You might try the Clipbook Repository at:
        >
        > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

        Thanks, but I wouldn't have asked for it if I would have found there a
        PHP Library.

        > Viele Gruesse
        Danke, ebenfalls.

        Freimut
      • freimut@gmx.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2000
          nicole simon <nis-@...> wrote:

          > I started but have neglected it.

          An problem often heard about it. ;-)

          > I can offer to you:
          > DoQoutes
          > __________________
          > Language constructs
          > for
          > require()
          > strlen
          >
          > Regular expression functions
          > ereg[i]: regular expression match
          > ereg[i]_replace -- replace regular expression

          I would like to have a look and maybe I can extend it a little bit.

          Freimut